How To File

Filing your process with the 1st District Constable’s office is simple:

File your paperwork with District or Circuit court and include payment payable to Constable Ian C. Beattie. The courts will then assign the case to us for service, and we will pick it up at the Court House.

If you are out of county or out of state, and you have already filed your papers with the courts, you can use our Contact Us page. Attach a scanned copy of the process that needs to be served along with good contact information and we will have your process out for service the next day. 

You may also mail a copy of the paperwork to: 

Office of the Constable
1st District
PO Box 121
Sadieville Kentucky 40370 

Phone: 859.428.8081

Comments are closed.